I drove my KW to this authorized KW dealership to replace two steel coolant lines. After they performed the repairs and less than a mile down the road, I returned back to their service shop with a check engine light. About another $8,000 later of coolant related issues, the truck didn't start or run. So, I had the truck towed from this dealership to another service repair shop to fix the engine to start and run again. Its indicated by Cummins Corporate Paralegal report, that during when the coolant lines was repaired. "...the dealer did not follow proper procedure for evacuating the air from the cooling system..." which caused the additional engine damage. Its also indicated by the work order that the dealer operated the engine with 40% to 50% low on coolant during coolant lines replacement.
Buyer Beware ! of this Kenworth dealership in performing any vehicle repairs.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Parts department
What I disliked
- Service department
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- ""I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights. The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ?? The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had..."
- "i took my truck in on aug 12,2009 for a tire and alignment i was charged 69.99 for the alighnment that was never done i have the pieces from another..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."