Kenworth Truck Company - Buyer Beware: New England Kenworth, Concord, NH.
I drove my KW to this authorized KW dealership to replace two steel coolant lines. After they performed the repairs and less than a mile down the road, I returned back to their service shop with a check engine light. About another $8,000 later of coolant related issues, the truck didn't start or run. So, I had the truck towed from this dealership to another service repair shop to fix the engine to start and run again. Its indicated by Cummins Corporate Paralegal report, that during when the coolant lines was repaired. "...the dealer did not follow proper procedure for evacuating the air from the cooling system..." which caused the additional engine damage. Its also indicated by the work order that the dealer operated the engine with 40% to 50% low on coolant during coolant lines replacement.
Buyer Beware ! of this Kenworth dealership in performing any vehicle repairs.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Parts department
What I disliked
- Service department
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- ""I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights. The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ?? The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had..."
- "i took my truck in on aug 12,2009 for a tire and alignment i was charged 69.99 for the alighnment that was never done i have the pieces from another..."