Kenworth Truck Company - Buyer Beware: New England Kenworth, Concord, NH.
I drove my KW to this authorized KW dealership to replace two steel coolant lines. After they performed the repairs and less than a mile down the road, I returned back to their service shop with a check engine light. About another $8,000 later of coolant related issues, the truck didn't start or run. So, I had the truck towed from this dealership to another service repair shop to fix the engine to start and run again. Its indicated by Cummins Corporate Paralegal report, that during when the coolant lines was repaired. "...the dealer did not follow proper procedure for evacuating the air from the cooling system..." which caused the additional engine damage. Its also indicated by the work order that the dealer operated the engine with 40% to 50% low on coolant during coolant lines replacement.
Buyer Beware ! of this Kenworth dealership in performing any vehicle repairs.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Parts department
What I disliked
- Service department
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- ""I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights. The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ?? The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had..."
- "i took my truck in on aug 12,2009 for a tire and alignment i was charged 69.99 for the alighnment that was never done i have the pieces from another..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."